JULY & AUGUST CLASSES – Enrollment now open
- What: Mixed Media & Mindfulness classes led by Carol Wintle
- Where: Arlington, MA (near the Arlington Public Library)
- Who: Anyone interested in creating collage and experiencing facilitated mindfulness.
- How: Participants can attend any one or all 6 sessions. All materials are provided by the facilitator.
- Cost: $20-40 per session (sliding scale)
You are invited to create mixed media art consisting of paper images, gel pens, pastels, crayons, markers, and colored pencils. Individual collages can involve a combination of five elements: people, places, animals, words & things.
Mindfulness is awareness without criticism or judgment. It helps us manage worries, deal with our emotions, cope better with stress, and get along better with others. Mindfulness helps increase peace and well being. Each session will be structured around five mindfulness techniques; deep breathing, deep listening, deep looking, gratitude and letting go.
Carol Wintle, is a mixed media artist. Her work has been shown in over 50 exhibits since 2009. It can be viewed at www.artbywintle. Carol is a mindfulness-based psychotherapist who has 33 years experience as a psychotherapist and 15 years experience as a mindfulness practitioner.
For more information and to pre-register: call Carol Wintle, 617-823-7070.